I'm screwing a little bit. I've lost my super long black beanie that sticks up straight and makes me look as much like Aaliyah as i'm ever going to get. It's good as it helps to de-slag a look if here's a lot of tightness going on, i'm wearing heels AND my tights have holes (often).
Was assisting Francesca Burns on a shoot on Friday with the lovely Beth Ditto for the Gossip's new album and that's what made me remember I missed my Back&Forth video inspired hat. I was wearing my favourite Aaliyah tee and Fran, Beth, the rest of The Gossip, the photographer and the make-up dude all went nuts for it! On seperate, individual occasions. It's crazy how many different people love her. If I ever drop a line, I'll definitely have some sort of Aaliyah face print up in there - it's what the people want! She was so, so, so, so great. Miss Ditto was the best thing ever too even though she did discuss menstruation a lot.
Here's Beth singing Aaliyah:
Here's the tee:
Here's the link to the LOVE magazine blog where I swiped the pic Fran took of Beth of her Blackberry. It's nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment