
So i'm going to try and update more often (i know, i know). I never thought i'd utter this hateful phrase of the blogosphere but I owe it at least to anyone who might even glance at this even now and again to update now and again.
So I'll put up a few more pics of my thicker self, and the food i've been making (which has been LOTS) to get the 'cooksgood' side of things back up as well as all the stuff I'm liking at the moment. I've really been letting my streetwear game slip as I felt like I was growing out of it or something but there are still a few bits (old and new) that are kind of inspiring/covetable. It's usually menswear but i'll still be posting it because to be honest, I kind of like dudes clothes better (from all the years it wasn't optional).
Lx
No comments:
Post a Comment